Who Are Women In Estate Agency
Women in Estate Agency was formed with on core mission in mind: to strive for true equality at all levels within the estate agency sector. Our Facebook group serves as a platform for our members to give and receive support, and our highly anticipated conference is attended by hundreds of women and men who form a collective voice for equality and diversity in the property industry.
Women In Estate Agency Website
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy. We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy.
What is Personal Data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable living person. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data.
We process personal data for a number or purposes, and the means of collection, lawful basis of processing, use, disclosure, and retention periods for each purpose are set out in the relevant sections below.
The personal data that is provided to us is provided either directly from the individual concerned or from a third party acting on behalf of an individual. Where we receive personal data that relates to an individual from a third party, the third party should be aware that the individual may be informed of the necessary information regarding the use of their data. Where necessary, reference may be made to this privacy notice.
What Data Will Women In Estate Agency Process
We collect and process the following types of personal data: –
· Contact and personal information, to include details for event bookings and webinars
· Contact and personal information you provide when applying for a position on the Committee with Women In Estate Agency
· Records of your correspondence with us
· Information about your experiences with Women in Estate Agency
· Appropriate images such as photographs
· Details of your visit to our website
· Any other information you provide to us
If you make a payment to us your payment details are not held by us but are collected by our third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of such transactions.
How Women In Estate Agency Will Collect Personal Data
We will collect your personal Data through:
· Your registration for events to include webinars
· Your application to joint the Women In Estate Agency Committee
· Your request for information about Women In Estate Agency
· You complete a Women in Estate Agency Survey
· You contact us for general enquiries and comments
Why Will Women In Estate Agency Process Personal Data
We will process the personal data that you provide to us:
· To manage attendance at events, to include webinars
· To manage any application for positions with the Women in Estate Agency committee
· To provide advice and support to members
· For marketing, however this will only be for own events or partner events
Women in Estate Agency rely on a lawful bases to process your information which is:
· to notify you of our services and/or changes to our services
· to send you communications which you have requested or that may be of legitimate interest to you
· to process an application you have made
· for advertising and analytical purposes
· for certain additional purposes but only with your consent.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information only for so long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract with you. We will ensure that personal data is kept securely and protected from loss, misuse or unauthorised access and disclosure. Once the retention period is reached, we will delete your personal data.
When Will Women In Estate Agency Share Your Personal Data
We will not sell or provide your information to third parties. We may share basic contact information to all event attendees and sponsors booked to attend an event – specifically your name, the company you work for and your email address. We will only fulfil requests for personal data where we are permitted to do so in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Any personal data shared with a data processor for this purpose of providing emails, systems, document management, IT storage etc will be governed by appropriate safeguards and contracts under data protection law.
Your Rights About Personal Data
· access your personal information and to be informed about its use by us
· correct your personal information
· have your personal information deleted
· restrict the use of your personal information
· object to the use of your personal information
· complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
· withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
· ask for the personal information to be transferred
If you wish to exercise your above rights individuals may withdraw their consent at any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at Women In Estate Agency Limited, 2 Waterboard Cottage, Mora Road NW2 6PT. Whilst we aim to respond to all email correspondence within 14 working days you may still receive correspondence form us whilst we deal with your request.
Review of this Policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated 30th October 2023.